. ..

Rap legend Dr. Dre says later his upcoming LP Detox at that place will be no more.

As fans eagerly awaiting the release of Detox, Dr. Dre states that later on the long awaited album hits stores; he volition no longer be making music as an emcee.

In an interview with XXL Magazine, Dr. Dre states that afterwards being in the game for more than thirty-years, he's ready to slow downward.

"Every bit far equally me going into the mic booth, that due south**t is over," Dr. Dre said in the interview. "I'm always going to talent scout and try to notice new artists to work with. But, yep, that's it. I don't see myself doing it the style I'm doing information technology now."

In add-on to talking about hanging up the l begendary mic, Dr. Dre also discussed the issue that delayed the release of Detox for then long.

"The simply part that has been pushing me dorsum is just the fact that I'm getting older, and certain things to talk virtually," Dr. Dre continued. "I can incorporate other artists, new artists with this tape [Detox], to say some of the things I won't say. It's been a little tussle in that area also, just because of historic period and existence able to place with the younger audition."

Do you think its fourth dimension Dre hangs up the mic? comments below.

See Dre XXL Mag embrace below